SUPPORT BETH EL. DONATE NOW.
It begins with us. But it’s not about us.
For our children. And their children. And their children. And so on.
Like all religious, cultural, and educational institutions, Congregation Beth El requires supplemental funds to sustain our wonderful preschool, religious school, and all the vital programs & services we offer to our members and the community. For over sixty-five years, we have depended on the support of devoted individuals like you to ensure this synagogue remains strong and vibrant — for today and tomorrow..
We welcome gifts of any size. A donation to Beth El is 100% tax deductible and a wonderfully appropriate way to celebrate a life cycle event, to honor the life of a loved one, or simply to express appreciation for what this congregation brings to your life. Please make a generous contribution today.
Ways to Give
We have a variety of ways to support the congregation at all different levels. Members can dedicate a leaf on the Tree of Life, a Yahrzeit Memorial Plaque, or a prayer book. There are also opportunities throughout the year to sponsor a Kiddush or a favorite program, such as a community event, lecture series, or concert. Or you may choose to make a contribution to any of our various funds directed for specific purposes.
Named Restricted Funds, to be used as you designate, can be created for donations of $10,000 and above.
We also gratefully accept appreciated securities, pledges fulfilled over time, and planned (legacy) gifts. Please see our FAQs for details.
- Donate Online: Please click here.
- By Mail: Please mail checks to Congregation Beth El, 1200 Fairfield Woods Rd., Fairfield CT 06825. Be sure to indicate to which fund(s) you would like your donation allocated.
- By Phone: Please call the office at 203-374-5544.
- By Wire Transfer: Please contact us for banking information.
- By Stock Transfer: Please contact our treasurer, Rick Slavin, at email@example.com for instructions.for instructions.
- Planned Giving: To learn more about making Beth El the beneficiary of a bequest, trust, insurance policy, or other forms of gift planning, please read about our planned giving opportunities.